PDA

Просмотр полной версии : FAQ о Nokia BB5 : Ответы из лички

gsm-master
01.01.2010, 14:01
Думаю данная информация здесь не повредит - http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/showpost.php?p=5093067&postcount=1

Too many questions to give an answer in a PM.. 6000 caracters won't be enaugh so here a Thread as answer and which, I hope, can be usefull for other people as well.
I start telling you the answer are based only on my experience and for what I learned here on the forum and in some points I could be wrong.
let's start

1) SL Corrupted : This happens when the simlock data inside the PM308 are tempered.In the mobiles SL1 may work doing again the unlock with "Skip SP read" Thicked; In the mobiles SL2, if you have a good copy of the PM120 complete is enaugh make RPL fromo PM and write the RPL back.. the problem is solved. without back-ups or if the fields 1 and 2 of the PM120 are tempered the only solution is a Simlock or full nokia RPL

2) Security test Failed: Normally means some checksum are out of sync: essential is to obtain the SX4 authorize; once you got it write the PM 1 and 309. If the security continues after getting the sx4 and writing the PM check the HWC and Variant certificates or Write back the back-up RPL and retry.

3) Imei 1234560: This happens when or the NPC cert, or the PM308 or both are not sync with the CMT_PUBLIC_ID present in the OTP. If you have a back-up od the NPC certificates or an rpl back-up write them back. If still you get the imei 1234560.. write back the back-up of the PM 308 too..

4) Flashing: Normally I try to flash with the same version of firmware is already in the mobile. depending the history of the phone may be usefull flash the phone with an higher version. Be always carefull with the rapido SL2 to don't flasha mobile with firmware up to V21 with a firmware V30 or newer as the layout of the PM308 is different and the superdongle get corrupted in the process. About the downgrade carefull to the mobiles with the PM308 write protected (Cyclone suite worn you about the error in apply the downgrade patch and is better you stop if you don't know how to recover).

Which part of pm get modified when unlock? In the SL1 mobiles is the PM308, In the SL2 mobiles using the patch unlock the PM120 and the PM308, using the NCK codes the PM120 field 3 (Unlocking code) and the field 0 (Flag 502 moved to 503).

Superdongle? what is it? It is a part of the PM308 normally located (if you see the PM with wordpad without the automatic lf) after the 4 row of the PM308 field 1 up to line 9. If this area is corrupted the mobiles goes in watch dog and restards randomly or after about 2 minutes of call or listening music.

Watch dog Is a state which happens when the security is violated: It normally happens when the mobiles is in imei 1234560 (NPC erased or corrupted or PM308 tempered ) or Superdongle missing or corrupted.

downgrade second to last resort
if u downgrade after making all backup upcorse, if phone dies,
do i just flash back to original or higher than original version?
would that revive it?

If you put back PM 308, 120 and certs or RPL apart the same version of the firmware the mobile will be OK 100%

The erase files are depending the model.. you can find them in the rapido sl2 firmware in some packages.. I use the files suggested by Kashi4gul in this thread http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=759503 and never had problems (Thanks always Kashi4gul)
If you have a nokia RPL you must follow these steps
a) Erase the phone
b) Flash the phone with the higher version related to the product code is on the lable under the battery
c) Write RPL
d) SX4 authorize
e) Full PM without 308 and 120 (Check always the files before you write them)

Safe erase: Is an erase made with skip APE thicked after the erase you are still able to read the infos of the mobile and to get the local mode.

Hope you will find usefull these info

ps прошу технически грамотно перевести, дополнить и прикрепить в данной ветке

Xishnik787
01.01.2010, 14:51
Думаю данная информация здесь не повредит - http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/showpost.php?p=5093067&postcount=1

ps прошу технически грамотно перевести, дополнить и прикрепить в данной ветке

А за чем она тут нужна? Этой теме уже год если вы заметили. И я думаю тут все это уже знают.

DrManila
01.01.2010, 15:54
Этой теме уже год
вроде как месяц :). по поводу создания темы тут согласен. нужно было хоть перевод прикрепить, а так ссылка на другой форум, на котором и так все бывают, имхо бесполезна.